diumenge, 4 de juny del 2017

FORMAL LETTER

20, Puig de la Cavalleria
Castelló d'Empúries
Spain/Girona
4th June 2017
St. Paul's Churchyard
London EC4M 8BX
United Kingdom 



Dear Sir/Madam 

I am writing you to request information. I am 18 and I just have finished my secondary school education and I want to take a gap year to travel around the world. Now I'm working in a hotel and my salary I want to spend traveling, as it is one of my dreams. 

I chose the UK because it is a very beautiful country where you can visit many things. Mainly, I would start by the capital, London. 
I would like to obtain information from all museums, monuments, etc.
Besides, I would also like to know where I could stay and what would be the best ways of transport to go around the city. I also want to visit the stadiums and museums of Chelsea and Arsenal because I admire a lot English football.

I would also like to end up visiting the cities of Manchester and Liverpool. And the respective fields of Manchester United, Manchester City and Liverpool.

Thank you for your attention.

Yours faithfully,

Souli Masmoudi.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada